Planning Your Visit
Preparing for Surgery
- You will receive a call from one of our nurses with your scheduled time of arrival one or two days prior to your surgery. If you do not receive a phone call, please call Liberty at 215-673-9231.
- During this phone call a nurse will give you instructions on which medication you should take day of surgery.
- Please bring a list of medications you are currently taking with you on the day of surgery.
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight the night before your procedure. This includes no candy, gum or mints.
- Please remember to bring insurance cards, a form of ID and any other documents, such as a power of attorney, if needed.
- Your co-pay or deductible is due day of surgery. We accept cash, debit card or all major credit cards. No personal checks are accepted day of surgery.
- Dress comfortably!
- Please leave all valuables at home. We do not have any way to secure valuables while you are in surgery.
- You are required to have a responsible adult, 18 years or older, arrive with you, stay during your procedure and accompany you home.
- Public transportation is not an acceptable form of transport home from the surgical center. Please make sure a responsible adult will drive you home after your procedure.
- Post-op instructions will be given to you and your responsible adult. It is recommended that an adult stay with you for 24 hours after your procedure.
- Should you have any questions or concerns when you return home after your surgery, please contact your surgeon’s office.